VPCA CLUBHOUSE RESERVATION AND USE RULES
The maximum number of persons allowed in the Clubhouse is 49. This restriction has been established by the Irvine Fire Department for the safety of all. Compliance is of utmost importance.
The VPCA member applicant, or for lessees, the lessee’s VPCA landlord-owner, must be in good standing as defined in the governing documents to reserve and use the Clubhouse. Please submit the Clubhouse form and applicable checks to the VPCA office at least two weeks in advance of your requested event date.
You may pick up the clubhouse key up to two (2) days before your event. Be sure to make arrangements for key pick-up, as the VPCA office is closed evenings and weekends (office hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.).
VPCA Management Office
4552 Michelson Dr., Irvine, CA 92612
Assistant Julianna Marckwordt – email@example.com
General Manager George Ross CCAM® – firstname.lastname@example.org
State Law requires that the gate remain closed and locked at all times. Guests may be let in and out by key. It is the responsibility of the applicant to make sure the gate is monitored.
Reservation and Use Agreement
By submitting the Clubhouse Reservation Form linked above and related checks, you agree to ensure that you will be present throughout your event to ensure attendees adhere to the Village Park Community Association Rules and Regulations. You agree to take responsibility for any and all damages caused by your or your guests’ use of the facility and are aware that violation of VPCA’s Rules and Regulations and / or misuse, breakage, damage, or improper / inadequate cleaning of the Facility will result in the forfeiture of some or all of your deposit, may result in additional charges and may result in suspension of your privilege to use VPCA facilities. By submitting a reservation request you also acknowledge aware that under California Alcoholic Beverage Law #25658A, no alcoholic beverages may be served to minors: VPCA will not assume any responsibility or liability arising from the serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages on the premises.* You further acknowledge that you have read and understand the enclosed “VPCA Clubhouse Reservation Procedures” and “VPCA Clubhouse Rules” and accept the restrictions contained therein.
*Note: Additional, specific insurance is required for any event where alcohol will be served. Contact the VPCA office for requirements.
VPCA CLUBHOUSE RESERVATION PROCEDURES
The Association Clubhouse is for the private, social and recreational use of VPCA residents. Commercial or partisan-political uses are prohibited. Management reviews applications to confirm the nature of proposed events. The Association reserves the right to deny use. If necessary, a reservation will be cancelled with notice.
In addition to the Clubhouse itself, the Clubhouse reservation includes temporary exclusive use of the (one) barbecue nearest to the Clubhouse and the four tables and chairs nearest to the Clubhouse.
Reservation shall be made by request to VPCA by any adult resident, in good standing, of VPCA. The adult resident signing the reservation form must be in attendance at all times during the subject function.
Reservations may not be made more than 60 days in advance except for VPCA standing committees, Board meetings and Village Park Piranha Swim Team events.
- A resident may secure no more than one reservation at a time.
- The Clubhouse is usually rented only once per day. Exceptions are the Saturdays (typically four maximum in the summer) when the Clubhouse is being used in conjunction with a VPCA Piranha swim meet. On such days, the Clubhouse will be available for events after 3:00 P.M.
- Reservations can be accepted for Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, or Easter Sunday.
Reservations become valid once a completed application and the related usage fee and deposits checks are submitted to the VPCA office.
The fee for usage of the Clubhouse is $50.00 by check made payable to VPCA. Cancellations: residents who cancel their reservation at least 48 hours before the event date will have their usage fee returned. During December, 14 days advance notice of cancellation is required to receive return of the usage fee. Otherwise, usage fees are non-refundable.
A refundable damage, misuse and / or excess cleaning deposit is required, payable by check made payable to VPCA separate from the usage fee check. The amount of the deposit is dependent on the expected number of attendees:
The deposit will be returned provided the Clubhouse is left clean in an undamaged condition and has not been misused in violation of the Clubhouse Rules. Homeowners should allow up to a month for return of their deposit.
Maximum Capacity: As stated above, the maximum number of persons allowed in the Clubhouse is 49. This restriction has been established by the Irvine Fire Department for the safety of all. Compliance is of utmost importance.
Publicity Prohibited: Any publicity or advertising of any event to be held in the Clubhouse is prohibited except those initiated by any VPCA Committee.
VPCA CLUBHOUSE RULES
Violation of Clubhouse Rules may result in immediate dismissal from the premises, forfeiture of deposit and suspension of common area privileges.
State Law requires that the gates to the Recreation Area must be kept closed at all times. Do not prop the gates open–guests must be let in by key.
If the Clubhouse is not cleaned and vacated by 10 PM sharp, an additional fee will be charged at a rate of $30 per hour to pay for security personnel overtime. The doors must be locked completely after use and the attached “Cleaning Checklist” must be followed.
- Only the Clubhouse and its appurtenant barbecue and tables may be reserved for exclusive use. All other areas and amenities–the balance of the barbecues and tables, tennis courts, volleyball court, spa and swimming pools—may not be reserved.
- The volume of any amplified music must be held to a reasonable level. The person in charge (VPCA resident) shall ensure that this policy is followed. Amplified music is not allowed after 10:00 p.m. Live bands are not permitted.
- The folding tables, chairs, coffee pot, etc., in the clubhouse are available for your as-is use on the date of your event. No VPCA property may be borrowed for your own personal use or taken from the immediate area. The upholstered couches, chairs and the oak tables may not be removed from the building.
- The fireplace is available for your use. You are responsible for turning it off before you leave.
- Please do not turn off, nor defrost the refrigerator.
- Do not leave any food items in the refrigerator or clubhouse.
- Wet swimsuits or other wet apparel may not be worn or brought inside the Clubhouse.
- Fire regulations stipulate no more than forty-nine (49) people can occupy the building at one time. In case of a fire emergency there is a fire extinguisher in the Clubhouse and another located in the barbecue area.
- The Clubhouse key must be returned to the VPCA office within two (2) business days after the event either during office hours 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, or by dropping the key in the office drop box. Failure to, or delaying, returning the key will result in a charge against the deposit.
- The full deposit will be returned provided that the following conditions are met: the Clubhouse is determined to be clean (tile floor mopped, carpet vacuumed or swept, furniture in place, free of any stove or oven spill, trash removed from the building and properly disposed of, Clubhouse is without damage), there has been no violation of the Clubhouse Rules, and Clubhouse key has been returned to the VPCA office.
- There is no smoking in the Clubhouse.
- All trash (perishable and non-perishable) must be removed from the premises and disposed of properly in the bins in the dumpster enclosure south of the Clubhouse at the sidewalk.
- Do not use staples, nails, tacks or anything that may cause damage to hang or attach decorations.
- If you would like to use a bounce house or similar play equipment for your event, you will need prior approval from the VPCA office with appropriate proof of insurance listing VPCA as additionally insured.
- Park in designated spaces only. Vehicles not parked in designated spaces are subject to towing at owner’s risk and expense per VPCA’s governing documents and CA Vehicle Code 22658(a).
8:00 A.M to 10:00 P.M.
Clubhouse Reservation Form
Reservation and Use Rules